- Proficiency in C#.
- Experience using .NET Framework (4.5+, Core, Web API).
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Core MVC applications.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework 6.*, EF Core.
- Familiarity with any of the client-side frameworks – Angular 2.*+ / React / Vue.
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL.
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS.
- Familiarity with Kendo UI is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.